Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form 2017:- All candidates can apply online for the vacancies of JCO religious teacher on this official website. For joining Indian Army, 72 vacancies for junior commission officer (religious teacher) RRT 85 and 86 vacancies have been issued. Pandit, gland, Padre, Cleric, Mage (Gorkha), Hindu (Gorkha), Cleric (Shiite), Ladakh Scouts, Ladakhi Muslim Shia, realization Monk (Mahayana) all candidates. All male candidates in this category can submit the application before or after the end date. Other details like selection process, method of application, age criteria, physical selection etc. are given below, from which you can get all kinds of information and fill out your application form.
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form 2017, Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2017, Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Jobs 2017, Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Vacancy 2017, Indian JCO Religious Teacher Army Bharti 2017, Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form 2017, Indian Army Apply Online Form 2017, Indian Army Exam Date 2017, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||JCO Religious Teacher|
|Total Posts||72 Posts|
|starting date of Apply||10th Oct 2017|
|Last date to Apply||8th Nov 2017|
|Date of written Exam||25th Feb 2018|
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Age Recruitment Details
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Age Recruitment Details:- All candidates must be 27 to 34 years old on 01.10.2017. Age relaxation in the reserved category is based on the exemption rules of the Indian Army. Recruitment notification is also popular in words as Indian Army JCO RRT vacancy 2017 or Indian Army 2017 or Indian Army Pandit Religious Teacher after 2017 or Indian Army JCO RRT 85 and 86 course description 2017 or Age of Indian Teacher Religious Teacher Description 2017 or Indian Army Pundit Ability Details 2017 or Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO vacancies should be corrected in the age. Ytha you will get out of this recruitment. That’s why all the candidates will have an idea of their age.
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- Sikh All candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi candidate or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment:
- Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language
- All Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- All Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts:
- Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
Height – Candidates height should be minimum 170 Cm.
Chest – Chest must be 177 Cm.
Physical fitness test – Candidates should be complete 1.6 Km Race in 5.45 Minutes.
Process of Selection:
Applied Candidates selection will be based on applicants performance in Physical Endurance/ Practical Test, Written Test.The selection of the candidate is based on screening, written examination and interview, according to Indian Army, RCT Course vacancy 2017 or Indian Army 2017 or Indian Army Pandit Religious Teacher after 2017 or Indian Army, JCRRR 85, and RTT 85/86 course in Indian Army Details O 2017 or Indian Army Religious Teachers Age Segment Details 2017 or Indian Military Pundit Qualification Details 2017 or Indian Army Religious Shi Shk JCO spacing is about positions. You should work with 10 or 12 classes for all work assignments.
How To Apply Online for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Application Form
1. Log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Go to JCO/ OR Enrolment & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||