Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2018
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2018:- All The Candidate Check The Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online On This Our official web site First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is mha.nic.in. As you reached there, hit on “vacancies” tab, available under “Information” section given in the middle of home page. Next page appear having various links and you need to select “Asst Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Recruitment” link. Now PDf file containing details of IB ACIO Grade-II Recruitment will be appeared, read all details carefully. After wards, go to “Apply Online” link and fill up IB Online Application Form carefully. Thereafter upload all the required documents as required. At the end, hit on “Submit” button and take out printed copy of same for future use.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2018, government Jobs, Jobs in Intelligence Bureau ACIO , Latest Government Jobs 2017-18, Sarkari naukri 2018, Application form 2017-18, Sarkari Jobs 2017-18, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date check below this post, Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2017-18, Group Intelligence Bureau ACIO Apply Online/ Syllabus/ Exam Date, Intelligence Bureau ACIO Application Form 2017, Notification, Fee, Selection Procedure.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Initial Date to start online application||12th Aug. 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||02nd Sept. 2017|
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Eligibility criteria
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Eligibility criteria :- Latest IB ACIO notification has been released to fill up 1430 who are Assistant Central Intelligence Office jobs, interested candidates must satisfy all eligibility norms to apply for IB ACIO vacancy. Applicants who have hold Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university or an institute, only they can apply for IB ACIO job vacancy.
Candidates applying for IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment need to confirm the age criteria as per fixed by organization. Applicants must have minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 45 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per norms of the management of the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2017:
- Computer Knowledge
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Age Relaxation in Maximum Age as per Govt. norms
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Language Test
- 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600
Application or Exam Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Others: Nil
Steps to Apply for IB Recruitment 2017:
- First of All Candidates, visit to the official website mha.nic.in
- After log on to official website find out the Recent News in New Section tab
- Click on IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Carefully read the official notification
- Then after look for IB ACIO Recruitment Application Form 2017
- Click on that link
- Application Form will open
- Filled all the required details in the application form like name And address, phone number and date of birth etc.
- After that Upload the recent photo and signature in the required manner
- Upload your all required educational documents
- Crosscheck the application form
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form carefully
- At last take a hard copy of filled application form and keep it safe for future use 2017.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Web Site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||