Kerala TET Admit Card 2017
Kerala TET Admit Card 2017:- All Candidate Visit Our Official web site And Download the Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 All candidate Download The Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 The university of Kerala is going to organise most rated Exam named as Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. KTET will inaugurate an Online Written Exam for the Teacher post in the Kerala state. Many of Candidates have applied for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants are now searching for the Exam Date and KTET Hall Ticket 2017. The written examination is conducted for those applicants who want to make their career in teaching department. So Information about admit card for Online Exam provided here.Candidates can download their admit card from the direct link given below. Admit card is the key while going for the written examination. All candidates are advised to carry their hall ticket while going for the written examination. As we all know that the University of Kerala is one of the top most universities in India. It is serving our nation for many years by providing the best education for the youth of our country. Under the Selection Process, Online Written Exam will conduct first. After that, they can apply for the teacher post in various schools in Kerala state.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2017-18, Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2017-18, Kerala TET Hall Ticket, download Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017-18, Check Kerala TET Exam Pattern, Download Kerala TET Scheme.
>>> Important Dates
- Issue online Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017:- 20th October 2017 On wards
- Date of exam for Category I:- 5th November 2017
- Date of Exam for Category II:- 5th November 2017
- Date of Exam for Category III:- 19th November 2017
- Date of exam for Category IV:- 19th November 2017
Kerala TET Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
KTET Exam Scheme And Paper Pattern:- The Kerala TET In order to finalize the selection of teachers, the Govt of Kerala and Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala will organize the eligibility test for four categories. The board will conduct the test having 150 Marks. The exam will consist of 150 multiple choice questions. As per the instructions, Questions for Category I, II and IV (except for languages) will be bilingual i.e. both in Malayalam and English. Question for Category III will only be in English (except for languages). The candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for examination scheme and paper scheme for all the categories.
Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017
|Examination Authority||Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test-2017|
|Written Exam Commencement Date||12 & 19 August 2017|
|K-TET Admit Card Availability||01 August 2017|
Download Kerala TET Exam Hall Ticket 2017-18
Download Kerala TET Exam Hall Ticket 2017-18:-Applied candidates are required to bring the Admit Card to get allowed in the examination hall. Without Admit Card, Candidate is not allowed in the examination hall. Consider our link and steps to download the Admit Card of KTET 2016 from the official website from October 20th, 2017 onward. The steps are given below.The K-TET exam admission tickets will be uploaded on the Pareeksha Bhavan’s website in the first week of August. The candidates will be able to download the admit card/hall tickets from 01.08.2017 onwards. The aspirants are required to provide the required information like application registration number & date of birth/password.The KTET Hall Tickets will be generated as per details given in the application only. So, candidates are advised to keep the application form print with them while downloading the K-TET admit card. If any error exists, aspirants must contact the exam authority before the written test
How to Get Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017-Download Online
- Primarily Can you will have to log on the official website of the Department which is keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Now All Candidate you have to look at the ‘latest news’ section of the official homepage.
- In this section, search the link that relates to this admit card.
- Fill the required details about you likewise registration number, date of birth etc.
- Submit the details correctly and press the submit button.
- All Candidate Your admit card will be displayed on the your Desktop screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for examination use.
>>> Important Links
- Download Admit Card :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official web site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||