Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017:- All The Candidate Download The Lok Sabha junior clerk Admit card 2017 on this our Official Web Site Based on the official announcement, the Parliament of India would likely to display the admit card of preliminary examination at the soonest possible promptly through the Lok Sabha web portal The All Candidates who will take the Lok Sabha registration till 09 August 2017 and after that can get the preliminary examination through the website 2017 The admit card of the Preliminary examination will be issued before 07 days commencement from the test at the website of the official Web Site And The All Candidates may download admit card by entering application number and date of birth etc details through the website.
LOK Sabha Junior Clerk Admit card 2017, Download LOK Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017, Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017, Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Call letter 2017, Syllabus, Exam pattern, loksabha.nic.in.
>>> Important Dates & details
Parliament of India Junior Clerk Exam 2017 Quick Summary
Name of Authority:
Parliament of India
No of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination
Admit Card Status:
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017:- The department yet not releases important dates about admit card/hall ticket but it will update very soon. Candidates are advised to get in touch for more updates. Applicants may download their admit card/hall ticket before going for this examination. Admit Card is compulsory to carry in the examination hall/Examination Center. Without Admit card candidates are not eligible to take entry. Candidates are advised to stay with us for more details regarding admit card for this examination.
Department Name: Lok Sabha (Parliament of India)
Examination Name: PRELIMINARY & MAINS EXAMINATION
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
Admit Card Status: not updated
Date of Examination: Update Shortly
Date of merit list/shortlisted: Not Mention
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Details-Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination: There will be 2 parts in this exam. 50 MCQ will be there in the paper in each part. Part A is General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Part B is General English. Total time for this exam is 50 minutes. It will be qualifying examination.
- Main 2 hours time duration. Paper 2 will be a typing test at 40 WPM in Hindi / English All the Candidate Visit Our official web site And get All information It will be of 100 marks and 10 minutes duration. The Paper-I answer sheets of only those candidates willbe evaluated who qualify Paper-II (typing test) at the requisite speed of 40 w.p.m. There should not be more than 5% errors allowed for passing the Typing Test.
How To Download Lok Sabha Junior Exam Admit Card 2017
- First of all, visit the official website @ http://www.loksabha.nic.in
- Find the link for Secretariat Clerk (Grade-4) admit card download
- A direct link for the same will be activated here
- Fill the required information like Application Registration Number & DOB/Password
- Check the filled information properly
- Click on the proceed button
- Finally, download and take a valid printout of the admit card for future use.
>>> Important Links
- Download Admit Card :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Web site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk recruitment 2017:- All the applicants are to invited from the eligible Indian Citizens for the filling up the all post of the Junior Clerk on the Direct Recruitment basis on the Lok Sabha which is the level all post in the Pay of Matrix the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. The Parliament of India Job Notification 2017 for all Post of the Jr. Clerk Level the Lok Sabha Latest Jobs 2017. To the Check Eligibility Last Date Apply Online the Parliament of India, The Lok Sabha has been invited to online application for the all post of 31 Junior Clerk on the direct recruitment. To the apply before on the 09-08-2017, Details are to the given above.
apply Lok sabha junior Clerk job, Check LOK Sabha Important date, Apply LOK Sabha Vacancy, Check Eligibility Criteria Lok Sabha Junior Clerk 2017. Lok sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Online Application Start : 09- July- 2017
- Last Date for Registration Form : 09- August- 2017
- Last Date for the Complete Form : 09- August- 2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Vacancy Details for Lok sabha Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Lok Sabha Junior Clerk
Number of Posts – 31 posts (UR-16,SC-01,ST-05,OBC-09)
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 Apply for Junior Clerk
The Parliament of the Indian Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017-18 apply for the 31 vacancies of the Junior Clerk Posts notice, job and entrants are the notified that the 31 vacancies of Junior Clerk are to available in the department. The considering other parliament Of the India Jobs invited to online applications from the eligible Indian citizens for the filling up to 31 vacancies. The eligible all candidates may to apply online for the recruitment on the before 09-08-2017. Other details about this recruitment are below…
About the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017
About:- The Lok Sabha the lower house of on the India supreme Court legislative body to called Parliament. The Lok Sabha is to the called Speaker. The members of the Lok Sabha are to the elected representative of the people of India. The main function of the Lok Sabha is to the acts and bills. The total number of the in Lok Sabha
Eligibility Criteria Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Qualification Required: Qualification Required:
The Aspirants should be possess Bachelor of degree in any discipline from the recognized university and the minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in the English/Hindi stream. lok sabha recruitment The Aspirants should be possess Bachelor of degree in any discipline from the recognized university and the minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in the English/Hindi stream. lok sabha recruitment
The candidates Maximum Age 27 years The candidates Maximum Age 27 years
Pay-Scale:Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200(PB-1)+ Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
Selection Process: (i) Preliminary Exam and (ii) Main Exam All candidates will be required to the appear in exam which is the consists of two stages. (i) Preliminary Exam and (ii) Main Exam
How to Apply Online Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
How to Apply:– The Candidates who have been decided to apply for Parliament all of India Recruitment 2017 may fill up their online application form
- First visiting the Lok Sabha Recruitment of official website at nic.in
- Choose the “Lok Sabha” tab visible on the home page of the web portal.
- After that, follow the section then click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Fill online application form, Finally.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.