Meghalya Police Constable And Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017
Meghalya Police Constable And Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017-18:- All candidates on our official website can apply online for Meghalaya Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017-18. Meghalaya Police is a law enforcement agency in the state of Meghalaya. Each year, the organization invites online applications for different branches like Special Branch, Criminal Investigation Department, Police Training School, Meghalaya Fire and Emergency Services, Meghalaya Police Constable and Sub-Inspector, online, to apply online at the bottom of this post. Click on the linked link and you submit all your application form. Under the recruitment of Meghalaya Police, candidates can check the vacant posts under the upcoming Meghalaya Police 2017. For more information, our sat or paye all information first of all.
Meghalya Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017-18, Apply Meghalya Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017-18, Meghalya Police Bharti 2017-18, Meghalya Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2017-18, http://www.megpolice.gov.in/.
>>> Important Date & Details
Name of Organization Authority:-Meghalaya Police recruitment Board
Name of Posts:- Sub-Inspectors,Constables
No of Posts:- 3000+ Vacancies
Initial Date:-Started (Available)
Last Date for Send Application Form:-Update Soon
Age Limit:-18 Year to 27 Year (Check Category Wise in Bellow Table)
Selection Procedure:-Physical Test/Written Test/Final Merit/Medical Test
Meghalya Police Constable And Sub-Inspector Notification 2017-18
Meghalya Police Constable And Sub-Inspector Notification 2017-18:-The Meghalaya Police recently published their vacancy notification on our official website. For Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2018 notification and Meghalaya Police Jobs 2018 application form, we will update directly to the link here, which is given below this post. This is a great opportunity for the candidates of Meghalaya who are looking for a job as a constable and sub inspector in the Meghalaya Police Department. According to Meghalaya Police’s latest Bharti (vacancy) 2018, more information about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, key dates, pay scale, methods of application etc. all here is given here, you can go all the way down and see. .
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police Constable and SI Vacancies 2017
Applicants should have passed 5th Class / 9th Class / 12th Class / Graduation in any specified trade from any reputed Institution / Board.
- Constables and Sub-Inspector Posts: 18 years to 21 years
- For UB Sub- Inspector Posts : Rs.14100/- to Rs.27510/- along with other allowances
- For AB Sub- Inspector Posts:14100/- to Rs.27510/- along with other allowances
- Nominees have to pay application fee of Rs. 150 with extra charges of Rs.30.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
Selection mode for this Recruitment will be depending on the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and Interview.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Eligible and talented examinees can apply offline for this vacancy from the official website at “megpolice.gov.in” .
How to apply Online For Meghalaya Police Constable/SI Post 2017-18
- Firstly All the applicants have to go to the main website of Meghalaya Police Department that is “megpolice.gov.in”.
- Now on the home page search the section of “What’s New” and click on its link.
- Choose the appropriate option of “Recruitment of constable/SI 2017” and click on it.
- Now open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Then get a hard copy of application form.
- Here insert the entire required details such as name, address, date of birth, gender, age etc.
- Now attach the photocopies of all required documents and passport size photographs.
- Submit it to the given address before the last date.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||