MJPRU Exam Form 2017
MJPRU Exam Form 2017:- All applicants can apply online for admission to MJPRU on our official website and can get all information about education. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) started MJPRU Examination Form 2017 for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the months of March 2017. MJPR University is responsible for all undergraduate degrees and Master’s degrees. All the candidates who wish to participate in this examination will soon apply for applications and candidates who are already enrolled, they also apply for the examination. Examination forms will be available on the official website. All the candidates are informed that they can get all the details related to the examination form, the date of examination and the admission sheet, timetable and more information on this page. Candidates are providing information that the University should start the examination form soon, which has been uploaded on our website!.
MJPRU Exam application Form 2017, Apply MJPRU Exam Application form 2017, MJPRU Exam date 2017, Apply online For MJPRU Admission 2017, MJPRU Exam Form 2017, http://www.mjpru.ac.in/.
>>> Important Dates
|Last date of submission of application form||Apr 11, 2017|
|Entrance test date for B.Tech (M.E. & E.I.) courses||July 28, 2017|
|Entrance test date for B.Tech (C.E., C.S.E., E.E. & E.C.E. courses||July 29, 2017|
|Entrance test date for LL.M., M.Ed. & LL.B. courses||May 15, 2017|
|Entrance test date for B.Pharm and M.C.A. courses||July 30, 2017|
|Entrance test date for M.Sc. courses||May 21, 2017|
Name of University: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU)
Name of Exam: UG & PG Exam 2017
Exam Form Date: March/ April 2017
Category: Time Table/ Exam Form/ Admit Card
Official Web Site: www.mjpru.ac.in
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Eligibility Criteria 2017
MJPRU admission Eligibility: Applicants should have BA/B.Sc/B.Com B.Sc. Home Science/BCA/BBM/BBA from any University recognised by UGC & Minimum 2 years teaching experience at the time of admissions as a full time regular teacher or as a Temporary teacher in any Primary and Middle and High School recognised by State and Centra and Govt/Union Territory.
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at MJPRU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Procedure to apply for admission
- All The Candidates can get the application form from the Cash Counter of the University by paying Rs. 300/- or by post sending a demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, M.J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, payable at Bareilly. Get more updates at recruitmentinfosite.comSend a self addressed envelope along with the demand draft.
- All The Candidates should fill the application form carefully with correct information. The spelling of their name, date of birth should be according to the certificate of matriculation.
- The filled application form should be sent along with the required documents to the address given below:
1. Mark sheets of 10th, 12th2. 10th certificate3. Mark sheets of graduation (if applicable)4. Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates are requested to submit individual application form for each of the course
Selection procedure: Entrance test/ Interview.
MJPRU B.Ed Entrance Test:- For admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course, an entrance exam will be organized by MJP Rohilkhand University. This entrance test is called JEE B.Ed entrance.
- Gr. Total Rs. 9500 Which includes: Annual Fee Rs. 8700 Caution Money (Refundable) Rs. 800
Steps to Fill MJPRU Application Form 2017
- First of all, log on to the official website
- Click on the link related to the admission
- Read the notification carefully
- Furthermore, click on the option related to online apply
- Fill the form with correct data
- Recheck the form and submit it
- Finally take the hard copy of the same.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official web site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||