SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018:- All candidates can apply online for the online Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018 on this official website. All candidates go to our official website and get all information about education 2017, SSC JE 2018 Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer has been announced and its application will be available from October 14, 2017. After you qualify for this examination, you will receive all relevant information related to SS JE recruitment 2018, including all the engineering eligibility criteria and application form, date of examination, examination pattern etc. in all junior government departments, to all the candidates. Instructions are given to read the article.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018, Apply Online For Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-2018, SSC JE Online Application Forms 2017, Staff Selection Commission JE Vacancy Details & Notification 2017, SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017, Fill Application Form For SSC JE Vacancy 2017, http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
>>> Important Dates
|Starting Date to Fill SSC JE Online Application Forms 2017||21st October,2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC JE 2017 Exam||17th November,2017|
|SSC JE 2017 Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||December 2017|
|SSC JE 2017 Tier-I Exam Date (CBE*)||5th to 8th January 2018|
|SSC JE Tier-I Result 2017 Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Admit Card 2017||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam Date 2017 (DES)||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Result 2017||Update Soon|
Staff Selection Commission JE Vacancy Details & Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission JE Vacancy Details & Notification 2017 :- This is a good news for all of you, as soon as possible, the SSC has issued recruitment for the junior engineer (JE) positions and recruitment for qualified candidates, in which you can fill in all your application forms. Hey In the form of a national level exam conducted by SSC, it has been informed. All qualified candidates will be invited to fill the online application form for SSC JE 2017-18. SSC JE Online application form will be available in Part I and Part II registration process. See the details below for more information about SSC JE recruitment 2017. To fill the application form, click the link given below of this post and complete your application form.
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: – Various
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Job Location: All India (Based on Rank)
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in OR ssconline.nic.in
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
A candidate must be a citizen of India or anyone from the following-
- Subject to Nepal
- Subject to Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January 1962 to become a permanent resident.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Burma and East African countries of Kenya and the United Republic of Tanzania and Malawi and Ethiopia and Sri Lanka and Uganda and Zambia and Zaire and Vietnam to become a permanent resident of India.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD, the candidate’s age should not exceed 32 years
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years.
How To Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
- Log on to SSC Careers Page at official website to www.ssc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||