TN MRB Recruitment 2017
TN MRB Recruitment 2017:- All candidates can apply online for the post of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Assistant Surgeon on our official website. Our official website Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board soon became an application for the post of Assistant Surgeon and Optometry on an MRB temporary basis and Invites all candidates. In particular, for the post of assistant surgeon and senior lecturer, 744 posts have been allocated. All eligible candidates can apply for the MBB recruitment deadline (October 10, 2017) or before that. Submit online application form @ MRB online registration page. And from the link given below, you can also fill out your application form.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017, TN MRB Vacancy 2017, Apply TN MRB Recruitment 2017, Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Post, Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017, Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2017, Apply Online Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon 2017, http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
>>> Important Dates & Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 744 Jobs
Post Name: Assistant Surgeon
Posting: Tamil Nadu
Official Web Portal (Website): www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2017
Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 12.09.2017
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: All the Aspirant interested in MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017 should have MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Super Speciality Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 1st July 2017
- Upper age for open category: 35 years
- Upper age for reserved category: 57 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification
- OC/OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- Other Reserved Category: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy five)
|SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH)||Rs. 375/-|
Mode Of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and also Mobile Wallet.
- Offline Payment – System Generated Challan (Indian Bank).
Mode Of Application
- Online Mode
How To Apply Online For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Post 2017
How To Apply Online For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Post 2017:- The Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu has updated the official website with an online application form. Apply this portal online from 20-09-2017 to 10-10-2017 online. First of all, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu’s Candidate, which will be given to you at the bottom of this post. After that click on the button of all the menus and open the post of Assistant Surgeon where you will find a link to the online form, open it in new form and fill out all the correct information sought in its form and submit a form and submit it to a hard copy Printed on what will come in your coming time.
Steps To apply Online for Tamil Nadu MRB Asst. Surgeon Vacancy
- Go to official website and then Notification page.
- Find the advertisements separately for Assistant Surgeon and Senior Lecturer and then read the notifications carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online in appropriate link.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||